2011/04/23

Everybody in the house of love


Ich kann nicht aufhören dieses Video anzugucken. Bin schon ziemlich gespannt auf die richtige Hochzeit. Werdet ihr es euch denn auch angucken?
4 Kommentare on "Everybody in the house of love"
  1. Das ist mal ne Stimmung :D
    werde es mir anschauen !

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Mommy is always the solution to all problems hahaha! I hope you will find beautiful clothes, the clothes in Germany is more beautiful than in Belgium! When you go there :) ?
    No I never buy online except for eBay there are always crazy stuff to buy! I'm too afraid that the clothes I buy don't fit me, I still need to try before :p ! And you?

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. GISELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    haha ja man das hab ich gesehen haha einfach zu gut :D!!!!!!!

    und dnake für deinen komment dear <3

    love, alice

    AntwortenLöschen